The picturesque, serene beauty of Centre Island with its lush parks and cool breezes from the lake will form the backdrop for a feast for the senses. YogaMeltdown will present attendees with a chance to unwind, rejuvenate and invigorate themselves.
This is the very goal of YogaMeltdown. To provide an opportunity for spiritual seekers, yoga enthusiasts, vegans/vegetarians and anyone who is curious about yoga to come out and deepen their understanding of yoga and its physical, mental and spiritual benefits.
The event will be highlighted by numerous free activities such as:
- Non-stop outdoor yoga classes and demonstrations
- Vegan and vegetarian cooking demonstrations
- Mantra meditation
- Power-packed chanting and kirtan
- A non-stop stage program including drama and theatre
- An all-you-can-eat, free vegetarian feast, presented by Festival of India
- A South Asian Bazaar and much more!
On Sunday July 16, 2017, we are inviting Toronto’s yoga community, from the simply-curious to the seasoned veterans, to come experience a new yoga revolution that has never been seen before.